Thursday, June 25, 2009

1!

I don't know if I was planning some kind of grand finale or superpost when the Katmai countdown reached 1 . . . but I do know now that it ain't gonna happen. I'm too exhausted. After last night's wine insomnia, I went in to work and really got hammered: there are five thousand little tasks I need to do to clean up after myself and tie off the loose ends, and I got about three thousand of them done today. At a cost. In energy.

Do believe I'll sleep tonight! And I'm expecting happy dreams of cold, trouty water. Maybe I'll even have one of those nifty dreams where you're flying through the air like some happy, high-soaring osprey, searching the water below . . .


In seventeen days or so, I hope to be blogging on again with some photos and tales from ground level. Hasta luego amigos!!

No comments: